Monday, December 26, 2011

Rogue Magician

My new novel, Rogue Magician, was released on Kindle over the holiday break. Be sure to check it out and if you don't have a kindle, you can still read it on your PC, iPad, or other device with a free Kindle application. For Nook users, it is being reformatted for proper viewing on the Nook and should be available later this week.

For those of you interested in reading more stories of Aurelia, new content prior to and during the events in Rogue Magician will be released once per month. You can follow me on Twitter @CurtisCornett for updates and my odd musings.

2 comments:

  1. Picked it up the other day. Ended up waiting a bit as was in middle of another series. Once I started on it though I could not put it down. Looking forward to the next one in the series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear that you liked it. Right now I am feverishly working to get the sequel finished by the end of the year and am very excited about how the story is progressing.

      Delete